Pages

How to Get the Most Out of Your Virtual Assistant

I'm here to provide you with amazing virtual assistance. To me amazing virtual assistance must be accurate, timely and affordable. Let's face it though, sometimes things just don't go the way we'd like them to sometimes. For example, you informed me of a project that needs my immediate attention. I get started right away and hours before you need the project done, you remember that you forgot to tell me that one small detail that could ruin everything.

While that is just a random example I threw out there, anything could go wrong at any time on my end or your end (don't worry though, I work extra hard to prevent errors on my end) so I make sure to eliminate mistakes and forgetful errors so that the possibilities of disaster are limited. So what I've done is come up with a couple easy steps to help you get the most out of using my services. Remember, I will always be straight-forward with my clients and never beat around the bush like others may.

1. Be detailed!

Some people don't really understand the importance of filling out the 'Have Me Do It' form. They prefer to just send me a message telling me what they need done. While this is ok to initiate the process, filling out the form ensures that small details are accounted for just in case either of us forget to ask or tell. Most of the information I need in order to make sure I provide you with amazing virtual assistance will be filled out when you use the form so please don't shy away from it.

2. Communicate!

Communication is always VERY important in any type of relationship. We can't assume anything or it could end up being costly. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me. If any problem arises such as change of plans, change of project, or anything in between let me know as soon as possible. Even if you run into financial problems, let me know so that we can make necessary adjustments. I may strive to be a perfectionist sometimes but I'm also human and very understanding, so just constantly keep me in-the-know of any changes that take place.

3. Reply!

While this doesn't happen too often, it has happened: a client wants me to complete a project; we go through everything and I get started. After a while, I'd have a question that in order for me to continue, I would need this question answered. I would try to contact my client but for some reason they'd fail to get back to answer my question. This can hold things up drastically and on top of that, the client will pop up out of nowhere on the day of the project's deadline expecting their project. This can be very aggravating for you, and a waste of time for me.

I make myself available to my clients 24/7 and while I don't expect the same in return, I would absolutely LOVE it, if you guys replied to any messages I leave for you.

In the end, I'm a caring and loving professional dedicated to providing my clients with quality virtual services for prices they can afford. This is what I love to do, and I love being able to help. But the best way to get the most out of using my services would be to help me, help you.

------------------------------




RESOURCES


Email: While just about everyone has an email address nowadays, you'd be surprised to find out how many people DONT. One way to get in touch with me is via email, this is also how some of my clients get exclusive savings on my services monthly. Without an email you won't be able to subscribe. While for some email addresses you have to pay, there are many where you don't. Here are a few that are FREE: www.mail.com, www.hotmail.com, www.yahoo.com, www.gmail.com

Skype: Easy way to make phone calls from your computer as well as instant message your contacts. Skype also offers many valuable tools that anyone can find useful. I host webinars, answer questions, troubleshoot and a lot more from Skype. Anyone can benefit from a Skype account and this will give you immediate access to me online. www.skype.com

Have Me Do It Form: Fill out this form to let me know you would like to have me help you out. You can also use this form just to inquire to see how much the project will cost you. By filling out this form you are not obligated to anything it is used for informational purposes only. http://bit.ly/HaveMeDoIt click START

HMDI Newsletter: My subscribers get savings that are only offered to them, yup, no one else. There is no charge to subscribe to my newsletter and I will never share your information with anyone else. The newsletter will be sent to your email monthly with great deals and promotion codes that can be combined with other savings. Again, this is for subscribers only! http://bit.ly/HaveMeDoIt on the homepage, you will see the sign-up form.