Pages

HMDI's Payment Plan Options

As you should know, I offer each client the option to come up with a payment plan for each project. Great right!? I completely understand that everyone has a different budget and so I work with my clients to bring them the best virtual assistance experience.

Not sure how it works?
Say your project costs... $500.00 and you pay half before I get started. Normally, the other half is due once I have completed the project. But if you decide you want to come up with a payment plan, you may end up paying a set amount per day or per week until the total amount is paid off. If your project is an ongoing one, monthly payments are accepted as well.

There are no financing fees or anything like that. If you miss a payment, we can alter the payment plan so that your payments are for example due on a different day, or I will let you pass and give you a little longer to make the payment which is called deferred payments.

If you still have questions, please contact me and I'll go over everything in more detail with you.


Call: 1-206-666-7645
Email: patrice@justhavemedoit.com

2 comments:

Ben S. said...

Wow that's great Patrice, I'm sure you are helping a lot of people by offering this option with your services.

Gab L said...

I just want to say thanks again for giving me the option to make payments for your services. No one else that I know of really offers that. I've been recommending you to everyone. THANKS A LOT!

Post a Comment